Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chris




Today is my sweetie's birthday! I am so thankful and grateful for him. He is the BEST!!! Here are 35 things about him on his 35th birthday:



  • He is the hardest working man alive.

  • He is FUNNY!

  • He loves Mountain Dew

  • He is a fun and very devoted dad.

  • He puts up with me!

  • He has worked for the same company for 12 years.

  • He drives a crappy car so I can drive a nice one.

  • He is incredibly generous.

  • He is very complimentary to me in everything I do (He loves my cooking, home decorating, scrapbook projects, etc)

  • He helps with anything I ask him to do, such as assembling Christmas cards or birthday invitations.

  • He joined the church in 2006 and we are a forever family now.

  • He loves my mama as much as I do.

  • He is easy going.

  • He lets me control the checkbook and never gets mad at me about it.

  • He deals with my freakiness-handwashing, being a know-it-all, germaphobe, etc.

  • He is hands down the best gift giver I have ever seen.

  • His favorite color is black.

  • He has really long fingers and freakishly long nail beds. (I tell him that all the time)

  • He listens to metal music.

  • He is super smart and can figure out almost anything.

  • He snores like crazy. He says I do too, but I think it's just himself he hears. :)

  • He is very handsome!!

  • He didn't ever have facial hair until I asked him to grow a goatee to see what it looked like on him. Now he has had one for about 7 years and I love it!

  • His favorite holiday is Christmas, just like mine.

  • He took the day off from work today so we could just hang out. It was lovely!

  • He has a very strong sense of duty.

  • He doesn't care how I decorate the house, except his office.

  • He takes very good care of his shoes. They are always very shiny.

  • He treats me like a princess and spoils me rotten.

  • He is going to be really busy this weekend with church stuff and I will miss him.

  • He always tells me I'm beautiful even when I have crazy morning hair and breath.

  • He has special nick names for each of our kids and it's soooo cute!

  • He was in the Army.

  • He has one sister who we miss alot. She lives in Oklahoma. (Hi Mel, if you're reading this.)

  • He is the best husband and father in the world. We are so lucky to have him in our lives.

Happy Birthday sweetie! I love you!


3 comments:

sandals said...

Happy Birthday, Chris! Hope you had a great day!

Bilary said...

Hi! I just saw your comment on my blog, and thought I would hop over and say "hi" and you asked what my brother's name is.

I don't know where you live in relation to where he is serving, but his name is Andrew Jennings, and he is currently in South Pittsburg. Is that close to where you are at all? I will have to check out the map!

That was fun to hear from you. Your family is DARLING! I will be back to see you!:) Have a great day!

Joanna said...

OK, now I feel like an idiot cuz I forgot it was his bday & I spoke with him yesterday & didn't say a darn thing!!!! Happy bday Chris!!!! You are an awesome husband & dad & am so blessed to know you and your cute family!!! I'm sorry I am such a scatter-brain! Please forgive me! I'll make you a pan of brownies for a late bday treat for you.