Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CrAzY!!!!

Got lots to say, but not enough time to say it. Here is a cliff-notes version of what we've been doing:

  • Over the weekend, we went yard sale-ing. FUN!! My kids love it as much as I do. Chris was at the temple with the YM, so I took all 3 kids w/ me. We totally scored! Mucho projects coming!!!
  • Sunday we went to Stake Conference. There isn't a church in the area that can accommodate our entire stake, so they rented out a ball room in the Embassy Suites. It was still so crowded that Mason and Addi had to sit on the floor. So weird to go to church at a hotel.
  • Chris worked. A lot! Like usual. He had a good birthday. I suck at giving presents. He knew all 3 of his gifts before he even opened them. I tried so hard too. I should have him give me lessons on how to be a good gift giver.
  • Mason had soccer practice and a game on Saturday, went on a field trip to the zoo on Monday and got an award for being the top reader in his class! Go Mason! (Today I was helping him with his homework and he is starting to add double digits. Seriously, double digits in first grade?!!??)
  • Addi did the monkey bars at home and at the park for the millionth time and had a gigantic blister on the palm of her hand to show for it. For getting all her points this week (we use a behavior point system) she and I went on a date. We ate at Subway, then went to Claires, Kohls and Target. She was soooo cute. At Kohls, they were selling Kung Fu Panda stuffed animals. Mason has been talking about that movie for months. So she bought him one of the pandas. Isn't that so sweet!! At Claires, she browsed through everything, finally settling on a princess necklace with 3 different charms and some flower earrings. I had as much fun as she did. I think she is only going to get more fun as she grows up!!
  • Kannon is starting to get one of his top, middle teeth. He has been so delightful, even with teething. He is taking really good naps and eating really well too. Sleeping at night, eh, not so much! oh well :)
  • I have been trying to keep up with everyone and everything. I did a couple of photo shoots. Both sets of pictures had issues, so I'm getting a new laptop tomorrow. GO me!!

That's pretty much it. School gets out in 3 days...BOOOO HOOOOO!! But we leave for Utah in 22 days! YAY!

no pictures tonight because I'm too lazy.

No comments: